Post Diploma in Petrochemical process safety & Engineering
This course is designed to enhance the knowledge in the fundamentals of chemical process safety. This course could be done by anyone who are interested in improving chemical process safety, including chemical and mechanical engineers and chemists.
The primary objective of this course is to encapsulate the important technical fundamentals of chemical process safety. The emphasis on the fundamentals will help the students and practicing scientists to understand the concepts and apply them accordingly. This course will cover a significant quantity of fundamental knowledge and technology.
In the current scenario we believe that chemical process safety should be part of every undergraduate and graduate course in chemistry and chemical safety should be part of every undergraduate and graduate course in chemistry and chemical and mechanical engineering just as it is part of all the industrial experience. Keeping this scenario in mind this new course has been developed with an insight of this and specific attention has been given to include topics like previous accident reports and its studies, toxicology, fires and explosions, designs to prevent fires and explosions, risk assessment etc.
The topics to be discussed in the training program are listed below:
- 1. Introduction –Foundations in Health and Safety
- 2. Toxicology
- 3. Industrial Hygiene
- 4. Source Models
- 5. Toxic Release and Dispersion Mode
- 6. Fires and Explosion
- 7. Designs to prevent fires and explosions
- 8. Introduction to Reliefs
- 9. Hazards Identification
- 10. Risk Assessment
- 11. Accident Investigations
• Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the National Diploma Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
• Successful candidate will get Certificate & Mark list issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, Promoted by Govt. of India
• Recognized in most countries
• Certification considered one year count increment in your educational qualification
The certificate is also recognized to be attested by
Consular Services : i.e. Indian consulate
Ministry of External Affairs : India & any other ministry of foreign affairs that includes middle east region.
Are there any Seminars for Post Diploma in petro-chemical process safety & engineering Courses?
There will be a 12-day seminar session for students at extra fees(not mandatory) at Green World Group Education Center in Chennai, India, only when a minimum number of candidates are enrolled for it.
Those who are willing to join the course can visit http://greenwgroup.org/contact-us to fill the details so that we shall make suitable arrangements for your training needs.
Experts are available to students on all working days to clarify their doubts in the subjects through emails and telephonic communication.
When will i get the certification?
Successful candidates are provided certificates within 30 days from the announcement of result. Certificate & Marks will be issued from Central Board of Examination & National Development agency, promoted by the Government of India. Separate certificates will be issued to candidates who passed with distinction and first class.