NEBOSH International Diploma
NEBOSH International Diploma is one of the most revered certification courses, which has wide recognition among employers around the world. The e-learning course, apart from imparting all necessary expertise knowledge and skills on creating safe and secure work environment, also trains the participants to devise their own strategy to manage various occupational safety and health issues.
IOSH is a reputed UK-based HSE trainer, which has formulated outstanding safety and health courses to address the safety needs of industries around the world. All the IOSH courses are offered through affiliated centres and Green World Group is one of the IOSH-recognised centres offering high quality training for the aspiring students and workers.
National Diploma Courses
Green World Group in ‘Antigua and Barbuda’ offers some of the well-carved out diploma courses formulated by Bharat Sevak Samaj (BSS). A national agency under the Planning Commission of India, some of the courses offered via distance mode are
- Post Diploma in petrochemical process safety & engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health, and Environmental Management (ADOSHEM)
- Diploma in Fire Engineering And Safety Management
- Diploma in Offshore Safety
- Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Diploma in Construction Safety
- Diploma in Environmental Safety
City & Guilds NVQ Courses in Health & Safety
The City and Guilds NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety course is ideal for those who are responsible for safety and health issues of fellow workers. The course is a National Vocational Qualification program, which guides participants to enhance their skills and knowhow and prepare them to become certified HSE professionals.
The Following NVQ Health and Safety Courses are offered:
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Health and Safety
ILM Management Courses
A competency based course, the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)-certified training programs offered through Green World Group’s Antigua and Barbuda centre; tests various levels of managerial competencies of participants and devise the training program accordingly to improvise their skills and ability for creating safer and healthy workplaces.