Behaviour Based Safety Management System (BBSM) is developed to create safety relations between management and employees that focuses on an individual’s attention and their daily safety behaviour.
In health and safety management based on the hierarchy of hazard control, BBSM helps to implement the internal hazard eliminating techniques or administrative control strategies including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Green World’s BBSM is a 30-Hour online training program delivered in an exclusive E-learning platform, assessed by 50 – 2 mark Q&A and requires a minimum of 60% to pass this certification.
Having proper BBSM training at the workplace can help to achieve following the benefits for the organization as well as the workforce,
- Enhance the health, safety, and well-being of employees
- Better understanding to measure safety behaviours
- Executing effective practices and methods to reduce fatalities
- Know the importance of safety culture for all industrial backgrounds
- Helps to determine the risk through observance
- Defining the fundamentals of behaviour principles
- Identify the factors that affect personal behaviour
- Can help to lower the cost of worker’s compensations
Once the candidates successfully completed the self-assessment test, they would receive a course qualification certificate approved by CPD.