Management of Change in Process Safety is a short-term course designed on best practice standards to ensure that the health, safety, and environmental risks are controlled during the facility, operational and personnel changes in organizations.
Having a proper implementation of MOC policy can assist to identify and control the new hazards or the risk levels of existing hazards. On the other hand, inadequate MOC can lead to severe workplace health and safety risks.
Green World’s MOC in Process Safety is a 30-Hour E-learning program, ideal for those who have prior experience in process safety and other working professionals like Process Safety Managers, Coordinators, Engineering and Maintenance personnel, etc…
The topics covered this course are,
- Definition and overview of Management of Change
- When should MOC be implemented?
- Advantages and applications of MOC
- How to effectively design and implement the MOC program
- Case Studies (failure of MOC and consequences)
- Understanding various kinds of Changes in Process
- What is the Process of MOC?
- MOC Implementation Issues
Candidates are assessed with a maximum of 100 marks consist of 50 marks Q&A exam and a workplace-based project, candidates should score a minimum of 60 marks to achieve “pass”.
- 10 multiple-choice Q&A and 5 Subjective Q&A
- Work-Based project based on real-time scenario
After the successful completion of MOC in Process Safety Management self-assessment test, the learners will get the course completion certification approved by CPD with a unique identification number from Green World Group.