This course helps participants and organization to get strong knowledge and understanding on workplace safety compliances which is a set of predefined protocols for both employees and workplace which should be followed mandatorily by every organization regardless of size and work nature. Workplace safety includes high risk especially in places where employees engaged in hazardous sectors. This safety compliance includes hazard identification, controlling them in accordance with legal standards and safety training for employees. Standard policies and procedures should be setup in order to make sure the health and safety of employees at workplace.
- Know the consequences if health and safety is not managed safely
- Understand potential hazards and risks of concern organization and appropriate actions to control them
- Know the principles of OHMS in PDCA (Plan,Do,Check,Act) cycle
- Know the significance of incorporating health and safety objectives with business objectives which would minimize overall risk
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of health and safety executives
- Fundaments of health and safety
- Health and safety management system
- Safety standards and audit
- Regulating Health and Safety
Candidates are assessed with non-supervised online examination, which is of question answers format. This can be taken at any convenient time by the candidate. After the successful completion of Applied Principles of Workplace Safety Compliance self-assessment test, the learners will get the course completion certification approved by CPD from Green World Group.